● Light turns on automatically when dark, also controlled by manual on / off switch
● Special light create a warm and romantic atmosphere
● 8 modes are suitable for different occasions
● Twistable and flexible, make any shapes you can imagine
● IP65 waterproof function allows you to use it in any weather
● Super long working time, it can continuously work at least 8 hours at night if the panel absorbs enough sunshine during day
● Solar powered panel can set up by a removable spike
● Ideal for decorating your gardens, patio, lawn, porch, gate, yard, also ideal for indoor decoration
● Total length 7M with 50 LEDs lamp beads, 10CM distance between LED bulbs and 2M clear cable lead
● Built-in 1.2V 800mAh Ni-MH battery
● Light source: 50 LEDs
● Solar panel: 2V 200mA
● Waterproof standard: IP65
|Dimensions and Weight||
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.