Comparing with MGCOOL Band 2 and MGCOOL Band 3, MGCOOL Band 4 can not only show time, date, and heart rate, but also show week, and even detachable dial's USB charging function. MGCOOL Band 4 are the results of progress. So, would you like to join us to witness the new MGCOOL Band?
● USB Charging: the detachable dial comes with USB plug, can directly charge, not need any charging cable
● Heart Rate Monitoring: with an optical heart rate sensor, it can 24-hour continuously monitor the heart rate
● Support Multiple Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
● Notifications Push: support WhatsApp, Line, Facebook, Twitter, Kaokao Talk, Weibo, QQ, etc.
● Raise your wrist, light the screen
● APP Download: Wearfit 2.0 ( search it in the App Store or Google Play to download it )
● Four custom theme interfaces
|Dial and Band||
|Weight and Size||
1. Q: I can’t charge my watch / bracelet and it doesn’t power on, what should I do?
A: If this is the first time you’ve charged your watch / bracelet, please use the adapter to power it, charge it for more than 3 hours, then press the button to start it;
If you have not used the watch / bracelet for a long time without charging it, the battery would have opened the UVP function. In this situation, you need to activate the battery before using. (You can go to the phone repair shop to activate the battery).
2. Q: Why can’t I connect with Bluetooth?
A: 1. If the phone's Bluetooth version is lower than the watch's / bracelet’s, they will
not be able to pair;
2. If the phone's Bluetooth version is equal to or higher than the watch's / bracelet’s, but is initially unable to pair, then you need to clear the Bluetooth connection history on the phone, scan and re-connect again.
3. Q: The watch / bracelet icon shows that it has paired over Bluetooth, however the APP cannot sync data. How do I resolve this?
A: Generally it is caused by the Bluetooth of the phone. Please close the APP first, restart the Bluetooth connection and re-pair the two devices. If the above step does not work, please restart your phone and try to pair the devices again.
4. Q: Why does my watch / bracelet frequently lose connection with my phone?
A: Please check if your phone or other security software has set the APP as a trusted APP or not. This is required to pair the two devices. If it hasn’t, please set it as trusted APP and try again.
5. Q: Why am I unable to connect with the APP?
A: Please making sure the OS of your phone is within the range that the smart watch / bracelet supports.