Name: Electric Soldering Iron
Input voltage: 110V
Warm-up time: 2-4 minutes
Working temperature: 480-600 degrees Celsius
Melting point: FLUX 2%.
Material: Metal + ABS
Color: green, yellow
Power cord length: 1.3m
1.The power cord is soft, can be bent, and more durable
2.With suction tin device, more convenient
3.Good solderability, insulation resistance and non-corrosiveness.
4.Easy to weld small items together.
5.Effective rosin flux core to clean the surface.
6.Heat-resistant Teflon tube with 0.8-1.2mm solder wire
7.To ensure a better welding effect.
8.Widely used for welding parts of electrical and electronics, circuit boards, electronic equipment, etc.
1. Press down the tin inlet, insert the tin wire from the tin inlet, and then fasten the plate and perform mechanical processing until the tin wire is sent to the tin conduit.
2. Connect the welding gun to the power source, turn on the power switch and preheat.
3. When the welding gun is heated to sufficient heat, the welding machine can be operated by pulling the trigger.
4. When pulling out the tin wire, press the tin port and pull out the tin wire at the same time.
5. To replace the heating core, first remove the window, remove the connecting wire of the heating core, and then remove the solder nozzle to replace the heating core.
1* yellow US Plug 110V external heating soldering tool
1* semi aluminum tin absorber
1* pair of forceps
1* curved tip forceps
1* 50g tin wire
1.Please allow 0-1cm error due to manual measurement. Please make sure you do not mind before you bid.
2.Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item.