Name: Car Battery Charger
Switchmode technology: Yes
Polarity protection: Yes
Output short protection: Yes
Non battery link protection: Yes
Over voltage protection: Yes
Over temperature protection: Yes
Cooling: Natural convection
Input voltage: 180-260V AC, 50-60Hz
Rated output: 12V DC 8A, 24V DC 4A
Minimum start voltage: 2.0V
The 11 stages are: Diagnosis, Boosting, Pre-Charge, Soft Start, CC1, CC2, CC3, CV, Testing, Desulphation, Restart.
Thermal protect: 65'C+/-5'C
Efficiency: App. 85%.
Compliant standards: CB,CE, IEC60335, EN61000, EN55014
Dimension (L×W×H): 220×108×60mm
1. Diagnosis: Check the battery status.
2. Boosting: Check the battery can save power.
3. Pre-charge: Use small current to charging.
4. Soft start: The battery voltage will increase slowly.
5. Constant current 1: Use Max. Current to charging.
6. Constant current 2: Use 3/4 Current to charging.
7. Constant current 3: Use 1/2 Current to charging.
8. Constant voltage:The battery can charge up to almost 90%. The charging current tapers and the charging voltage are kept constant at the set value.
9. Testing(2 minutes):
The charging is interrupted for a short period while battery voltage is measured.
If the battery voltage falls too quickly, the battery could be faulty.
(if battery discharge quickly(don't can hold voltage), the charger will go to Desulphation-mode, otherwise LCD display: FUL)
10. Desulphation(2 Hrs):
Charger will go into this stage if battery fails, Testing Mode due to its condition, age or being under charged.
This stage can recover batteries from deeply discharged state increasing performance and battery life.
11. Restart mode
This mode allows the charger to effectively be left connected to your batteries; it works at a safe level and ready for use.
The program engages a special charging waveform and monitors the battery voltage variety, if the battery voltage sinks, the special pulses will keep the battery in optimal state, if the battery voltage drops even lower, the battery charger will switch into bulk charging. The maintenance mode allows the charger to be connected to the battery over the course of a season.
1pc * Truck Car Battery Charger
Note: All images and descriptions are for illustrative purposes only, the color deviation is subject to actual system configuration.