–Solar energy saving heating:With UV heat seal coating, it can heat water for about 3 hours under direct sunlight, without any external equipment, environmental protection and energy saving; the temperature indicator (°C/°F) on the back can help you monitor the water temperature, so you don't need to guess water temperature
–Practical shower and mesh bag: Equipped with a large shower head and a soft hose, you can easily control the water flow by just turning on the switch on the shower head, bringing you a better shower experience! Front mesh pocket holds mini travel essentials like body wash, shampoo, soap, and more.
–Humanized design: The large screw water injection port can quickly add water, and the water leakage of the water inlet can be adjusted with a white seal inside the cover. When adding water to the shower bag in summer, first connect the hose firmly to the bottom (note: the water outlet at the bottom will leak). T-shaped magic sticker on both sides to secure the shower hose and say goodbye to lugging a bulky "tail".
–20L/5 gallons water capacity: This portable shower bag can hold 20L/5 gallons of water for outdoor showering for about 8-10 minutes of continuous bathing, ideal for outdoor camping, hiking, backpacking, fishing. It is the best gift for family, friends, colleagues, and is their ideal outdoor accessory.
–Easy to hang and carry: The camping shower bag with high load-bearing plastic handle can be easily hung from the tree; when not in use, fold the shower bag and put it in the handbag (15.8 x 26cm), you can put it into travel bags, fishing bags, suitcases.
Name: 20L Outdoor Camping Shower Water Bag
Material: composite plaid + environmentally friendly PVC
Color: black, green, blue
Unfolded: 50 x 47 cm/19.69 x 18.5 in, tube length 49 cm/19.29 in
Storage size: 29 x 12 cm/11.42 x 4.72 in
1 x Outdoor Camping Shower Water Bag
1. Before the first use, soak the bath bag in warm water with a small spoon of soda;
2. After filling with enough water, the transparent side is fully exposed to sunlight;
3. Generally, it can be used in about 3 hours of sun exposure in summer.
1. If you need to add hot water by yourself, please do not exceed 50 degrees.
2. Please test the water temperature before bathing. If it is too hot, you can add cold water appropriately.
3. The water inside is not suitable for drinking.
4. Please clean the water inside when not in use.
5. Do not touch sharp objects to avoid scratching the bag, and the water temperature should not exceed 50 degrees, otherwise it will affect the life of the bath bag.