You will need to re-tune your TV and digital receiver from time to time to ensure you regain access to all available services. Readjustment takes just a few minutes and can be done with your remote.
Product Name: TV Signal Amplifier
Working frequency: VHF(172-240Mhz) UHF(470-860Mhz)
LNA gain: 25dB
Receiving range: 3000 miles
Size: 220 x 140 1.1mm
Power interface: USB
Current Consumption: 20mA
Working temperature: -45 85 ℃
Storage temperature: -45 85°C
Compatible with 720p, 1080i, 1080p
Power supply: 5V 1A
Noise parent: less than 4dB
Package weight: 120g
Step 1: Connect the end of the included coaxial cable (f male) to the ANT/IN connector on the back of your TV or DVB-Tuner.
Step 2: In the TV's settings menu, set the tuner mode to "Antenna" or "Air". See your TV manual for detailed instructions.
Step 3: In the TV/Settings menu, set the TV to "Scan" for channels. It can sometimes be listed as auto program, auto scan, channel seek, or channel scan. See your TV manual for detailed instructions.
Step 4: If reception is sporadic, try moving the antenna to another location and rescanning the TV until you find the best location.
Step 5: Fix the antenna in the best position you find.
1. If the client uses an amplifier but the signal is not strong the easiest to locate, try moving the antenna to a different place.
2. It is best to place the antenna close to the line of sight of the TV tower and away from obstructions.
3. Don't forget to do a channel scan every time you move the antenna.
1 x TV Signal Amplifier
1 x Adapter
1. Due to manual measurement, please allow 1-3cm error. Make sure you don't mind before bidding.
2. Due to the difference of different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the product. Thanks.