Name: charge controller
Type: Solar Power Meter
Power supply: 12V/24V
Display type: liquid crystal display
Interface: Dual USB
1. Before installing for the first time, make sure that the battery has enough voltage for the controller to recognize the battery type.
2. The battery cable should be as short as possible to reduce losses.
3. The regulator is only suitable for lead-acid batteries: OPEN, AGM, GEL
Not suitable for Ni-MH batteries, Li-ion batteries or batteries.
4. The charge controller is only suitable for the adjustment of solar modules. Never connect other load sources to the charge controller.
1. Connect the battery to the positive and negative poles of the charge controller. 1 is displayed when a 12V battery is detected, and 2 is displayed when a 24V battery is detected.
2. Connect the photovoltaic modules to the positive and negative regulators.
3. The positive and negative charge controller is connected to the consumer. The order is reversed when uninstalling!
Incorrect sequence will damage the controller!
There is a protective film on the surface of the mirror, please tear it off before use to ensure clarity.