1. Four-wheel drive axle-type independent horizontal shock-absorbing suspension system provides flexible control.
2. 4CH 2.4G integrated ESC/receiver.
3. 3-wire high-torque steering gear.
Product function description: (The remote control increases the steering range adjustment, forward and backward, left and right reverse switches, which greatly improves the applicability)
1. Charging protection, 7.4V balanced charging, battery overcharge and overcurrent protection.
2. Anti-jamming protection, when the motor is stuck, the ESC drive stops output to protect the motor from damage.
3. High temperature protection, when the working temperature is higher than the set temperature, the drive stops the output.
4. The battery low voltage protection function, when the power is lower than 30%, the light flashes for 10 seconds, when the power is lower than 20%, the front and rear functions are turned off, only left and right function; When the battery power is lower than 10%, the low-voltage protection is activated, and it goes to sleep to prevent the battery from being over-discharged.
5. When the receiver does not operate for more than 5 minutes, it will go to sleep to save power.
6. After moving forward, the first time back is full braking function, and the second time back is the back output.
Name: Remote Control Car
Motor: 2840 (super powerful magnetic brushless motor)
Governor: Electronic governor/receiver integrated
Battery: 7.4V-1500MA 18500 lithium battery
Remote control distance: greater than 80 meters (empty mine site)
Remote control category: Full proportional synchronous control (gun-type remote control)
Manipulation time: greater than 18 minutes
Charging time: 2-2.5 hours
Differential structure: Driving differential (high-strength nylon material) Full-vehicle ball bearings
Protection function: 1. Charging, 2. High temperature
Speed: 45 km/h
Reminder: The product should be dried in time after entering the water
As picture shown
The color deviation is subject to actual system configuration and slight dimension difference is allowed due to manual measurement.