1. Play, pause, previous, next; answer and reject calls; high-quality microphone built into the receiver unit, hands-free car kit provides an easy solution for answering and answering on the go Phone calls and streaming music from Bluetooth-compatible-enabled phones.
2. When you start the car, the receiver will automatically power on. If your Bluetooth-compatible device is turned on before starting the car, the receiver will automatically sync with the last connected phone.
3. The machine has a built-in high-quality microphone, when someone calls while you are driving, just press the phone button and put your hands on the steering wheel to speak to ensure your safe driving. Support USB Drive MP3 music playback. Plug and play directly.
4. Additional with Bluetooth-compatible FM transmitter, support FM frequency 87.5, 95.0 and 108.0 mhz. If your car doesn't have a 3.5mm Aux-in port, you can use it as an FM transmitter to listen to music from your phone or tablet through your car or home stereo speaker system.
5. Wide Compatibility: Compatible for iOS, Android and Windows. Support Siri/Google Voice. Works with any system that has an AUX 3.5mm headphone input jack, such as car or home audio systems, AV receivers, amplifiers. Quick pairing via Bluetooth-compatible devices such as compatible for iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android, Samsung and other popular smartphones or tablets.
Name: Bluetooth-compatible receiver transmitter
USB input: 5V
USB output: 5V/2.1A
Bluetooth-compatible Version: Version 5.0
Bluetooth-compatible transmission distance: 10M
Working temperature: 0~60℃
Signal-to-noise ratio: >90dB
Total harmonic distortion: <0.05%
1. Plug the USB connector into your car USB port or 5V phone charger or power bank to power on the device.
2. Plug the 3.5mm audio cable into the 3.5mm AUX input port of your car or home speaker system. Or set your car FM radio to 87.5/95.0/108.0 mhz channels.
3. The machine can work in three modes: 3.5mm AUX mode, FM mode. To change modes, long press the Forward button to change AUX mode to FM mode.
How to pair with a Bluetooth-compatible device:
1. Press and hold the Play/Pause/Answer button until the button starts flashing.
2. On your phone, go to the Bluetooth settings menu.
3. Make sure Bluetooth-compatible is turned on.
4. On some phones, set Bluetooth-compatible to search for new connections.
5. Select the BC20 CAR KIT from the list of accessories.
6. After successful pairing, the light ring will turn solid blue.
7. Some phones may ask if you want to connect. Select "Yes".
8. Pairing with different mobile phones, BC20 CAR KIT can only be paired with one mobile phone at any time. To pair a different phone, repeat the pairing instructions listed earlier.
1 x Bluetooth-compatible receiver transmitter
1 x user manual
The color deviation is subject to actual system configuration and slight dimension difference is allowed due to manual measurement.