Product name: HDMI-compatible Converter
Type: USB to HDMI-compatible adapter
Interface: type c USB3.0
Color: black, gray
Foreword: The adapter can obtain high-definition audio and video images through a computer USB interface, and can output 2 different images at the same time. Used in data comparison, effect monitoring and other fields.
Support Windows 7/8/8.1/10, XP (32bit), Vista (32bit) MAC OS,
Support 1 USB input interface
Support 1 channel 3.5mm stereo output
Support 2 HDMI-compatible output ports
Output resolution up to 1920*1080p@60Hz
Support USB3.0 and USB2.0 interface
Steps for usage:
1. Connect the USB port of the adapter to the USB port of the computer.
2. Use 2 HDMI-compatible cables to connect "OUTB" and "OUTA" of the adapter to your monitor, TV or projector.
3. Connect headphones or audio system to the 3.5mm jack of the adapter.
4. Download and install the correct driver for the operating system and version. (Driver download address: https://www.displaylink.com/downloads)
5 Restart the computer after the driver installation is complete.
1. The DisplayLink software driver is loaded into the operating system of internal version R51 (released in June 2016). All OS build R51 or higher versions can be used with DisplayLink docking stations and adapters without the need to install additional drivers.
2. This product supports Window XP (64bit) and Vista (64bit) systems.
3. After using 3.5mm stereo output, OUTA and UITB have no sound.
4. The output HDMI cable should not exceed 5 meters, use a standard cable.
The color deviation is subject to actual system configuration and slight dimension difference is allowed due to manual measurement.