–EAZYRC New Model 1:18 Glacier: Metallic luster has been in full display when electrostatic spray is deployed on the vehicle, making the craftsmanship and visual presentation up to the level of the real car. In terms of frame suspension, the bearing angle of the rear spring suspension is adjusted according to the truck model to achieve a longer and smoother driving journey.
–Typical Design of Pickup Truck: The body adopts the typical design of pickup truck, meaning you can access to large space of the bucket carrying different items and opanable bucket rear door panel. Great fun and authentic are well enhanced no matter for static set-up or dynamic walking. Customized license stickers are available for players to decorate the front and rear of this car model.
–Details under the Hood: Move your attention to the hood design, as always, EAZYRC provides openable hood and enough engine compartment space for players to DIY based on their interests, such as increasing the counterweight for better driving posture, or replacing the larger-capacity battery to improve the endurance, etc.
–Great Crawler for Entrance into Hobby: EAZYRC Glacier is a comprehensive entertainment and RC remote control model car, to the hand that is to play, to achieve at any time and anywhere as you like climbing, crossing.
Name:FMS RC Car
Drive Type: Forward/Brake/Reverse
ESC: 2in1 5A ESC not waterproof (installed)
Motor: 050 Brushed (installed)
Servo: 9g 5-wire plastic servo (installed)
Speed: 5km/h Max, Control Distance: 30M
Running time: 30 mins (depends on playing operations)
1 x Car
1 x Remote controller
– Manual: Read the ENTIRE instruction manual to become familiar with the features of the product before operating.
– Charging: To maintain the stability condition of the battery, please remove it from the rc truck and turn off the truck when charging, otherwise, it can damage the battery lifespan.
– Over charge & dis-charge: Do not over-charge or over dis-charge the battery. If you are unsure of how to charge this battery, please seek the advice of experienced RC users.
– Operating Note: Always turn on the transmitter brfore connecting the battery on the model. When turning off the model, always disconnect the battery first, and then turn off the model, always disconnect the battery first, and then turn off the transmitter. If this order is reversed, the model may become uncontrollable and case serious damage.
– Motor overheated: The motor will become hot during use. Allow 10-15 minutes between runs for the vehicle to cool down. Doing so will prolong the life of your vehicle.
– Not use: When not in use, must be remove the battery of the remote and vehicle.