Name: Fms Rc Car
1. Four-wheel independent suspension
2. Rear portal axles
3. Front and rear axle planetary gear differentials
4. Perfect restoration of Air-cooled horizontally opposed four-cylinder engine
5. 130 motor in the cylinder
6. Cooling fan driven by belt
7. The third channel for the two-speed transmission controls
8. The fourth channel for switch between 4WD-RWD Mode
9. Retractable Windscreen
10. Servo Operated Synchronized Steering Wheel and Front Wheels
11. Angle-adjustable real rearview mirror
12. Four openable doors and mechanical locks included
13. Soft fabric seats & retractable rear seats
14. Spacious Luggage compartment space & Openable hatch
15. Openable Engine hatch
16. Excellent light function
17. Realistic 5.25-16 tires, wheels and spare tires
18. Front and rear metal bumpers
19. Perfect for 1/12 figures
20. 30 stainless steel ball bearings
21. Full metal gears
22. Full metal drive shaft
23. World War II German gray scheme
24. Exquisite pad-printed body logo
25. Four-channel 2.4Ghz digital proportional remote control system
26. Receiver electronic governor two in one
27. 9G servo x 3pcs
Car x 1
Remote control x 1
– Manual: Read the ENTIRE instruction manual to become familiar with the features of the product before operating.
– Charging: To maintain the stability condition of the battery, please remove it from the rc truck and turn off the truck when charging, otherwise, it can damage the battery lifespan.
– Over charge & dis-charge: Do not over-charge or over dis-charge the battery. If you are unsure of how to charge this battery, please seek the advice of experienced RC users.
– Operating Note: Always turn on the transmitter brfore connecting the battery on the model. When turning off the model, always disconnect the battery first, and then turn off the model, always disconnect the battery first, and then turn off the transmitter. If this order is reversed, the model may become uncontrollable and case serious damage.
– Motor overheated: The motor will become hot during use. Allow 10-15 minutes between runs for the vehicle to cool down. Doing so will prolong the life of your vehicle.
– Not use: When not in use, must be remove the battery of the remote and vehicle.