- Item type:Storage card
- Understanding speed classes:
- The SD card association defines card speeds using two terms: Speed Class and UHS Speed Class.
- Speed class is the rating used and the number defines the card speed; 4 for 4 MB/s, 6 for 6 MB/s. 10 for 10 MB/s etc.
- UHS (Ultra High Speed) uses minimum write speeds to differentiate the cards; UHS-I Speed Class 1 has a minimum write speed of 10 MB/s while UHS-I Speed Class 3 has a minimum write speed of 30 MB/s.
- Speed based on internal testing: Performance may be lower depending on host device, interface, usage conditions and other factors. 1 MB = 1,000,000 bytes
- Please dont use a cheap card reader to test Micro SD card. The speed will be affected by low quality card reader.
- 1 x SD card
- The colors deviation might differ due to different monitor settings.