Product Name: Adapter
Steps for usage:
1. Connect the USB port of the adapter to the USB port of the computer.
2. Use 2 HDMI-compatible cables to connect "OUTB" and "OUTA" of the adapter to your monitor, TV or projector.
3. Download and install the correct driver for the operating system and version.
(Driver download address: https://www.displaylink.com/downloads)
4. Restart the computer after the driver installation is complete.
1. The DisplayLink software driver is loaded into the operating system of internal version R51 (released in June 2016). All OS build R51 or higher versions can be used with DisplayLink docking stations and adapters without the need to install additional drivers.
2. This product supports Window XP (64bit) and Vista (64bit) systems
3. After using 3.5mm stereo output, OUTA and UITB have no sound
4. The output HDMI-compatible cable should not exceed 5 meters, use a standard cable.
1 x USB To HDMI-compatible Adapter
1 x Manual
The color deviation is subject to actual system configuration and slight dimension difference is allowed due to manual measurement.