Name: Charge Controller
Load: light control
Model: RBL-30A, RBL-60A
System voltage: 12V 24V
Maximum solar input (solar panel): 36V (24V battery) 18V (12V battery)
Maximum input power: 390W (12V system); 780W (24V system)
Balance: 12.6V (sealed) 14.2V (gel) 14.6V (overflow)
Floating charge: 13.7V (default, adjustable), 12.0-15.0V
Discharge termination voltage: 10.7V (default, adjustable), 9.0-11.5V
Discharge reconnection voltage: 12.5V (default, adjustable), 11.0-13.0V
Rated current: 30A, 60A
Battery: only suitable for OPEN, AGM, GEL
Working temperature: -35℃～60℃
USB output: 5V / 2A Max
LCD display/keys and operation:
Menu: Switch between different displays, or long press to enter/exit settings.
Up: Press to increase the value.
Down: Press this button to decrease the value.
1. Connect the battery to the charge regulator-positive and negative.
2. Connect the photovoltaic module to the regulator-plus and minus.
3. Connect the user to the charging regulator-positive and negative.
1. Press the [Down] button to manually turn on/off the load on the main display.
2. The working method is as follows:
[24H] Load output for 24 hours
[1-23H] Turn on after sunset, turn off after set time
[0H] Dusk to dawn
3. Battery: only suitable for OPEN, AGM, GEL
4. The charging regulator is only suitable for regulating solar modules. Never connect other charging sources to the charging regulator.
5. Please make sure that your battery has enough voltage so that the controller can recognize the battery type before installing it for the first time.
6.The reverse order applies to uninstall!
7.Incorrect sequence will damage the controller!
1 solar charging controller
1 x user manual
1.Please allow 0-1cm error due to manual measurement. Please make sure you do not mind before you bid.
2.Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item.