— Advanced IGBT inverter technology
– The inverter frequency is high, which greatly reduces the size and weight of the welding machine.
– Significantly reduce magnetic loss and resistance loss, significantly improve welding efficiency and energy-saving effect.
– The switching frequency is beyond the audio range, virtually eliminating noise pollution.
– Advanced control technology to meet various welding applications and greatly improve the welding performance.
– Can be widely used in acid-base electrode welding.
– Easy to start arc, less splash, stable current and good shaping.
— Features of the ARC series
– High efficiency, energy saving, portable, stable arc, high no-load voltage, good arc force compensation, can meet various welding requirements on site.
– Beautiful case design
– The streamlined design of the front and rear panels makes the overall shape more attractive.
– The front and rear panels are made of high-strength engineering plastics.
– Effectively ensure the reliable performance of the machine under harsh working conditions.
– Excellent insulation.
Name: Electric Welder
Rated input voltage (V): AC230V±15% 50/60HZ
Rated input power (KVA): 8
Rated input current (A): 35
Rated output: 180A/27.2V
Welding current range (A): 10~180A
No-load voltage (V): 72
Rated duty cycle: 30%@40℃
Efficiency (%): 85
Power factor: 0.72
Protection class: IP21S
Insulation class: F
Dimensions (mm): 313 x 145 x 220
Weight (Kg): 5.8
1 x ARC welder MMA200
1 x grounding clamp
1 X electrode holder
1 x 110V to 220V adapter
1 x cleaning brush
Due to manual measurement, please allow 1-3 cm error, thank you
Due to screen and other objective reasons, there may be a certain color difference, please understand.